Saturday 9 November 2013

Challenge #242 'One Layer Or Less!

Its that time of the week again when we start a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I am writing this post on Friday night as I am off to my first ever rugby match & hoping Mr Blogger plays ball & posts this for me! 
Anyhoos on with today's business

As we only had 4 entries this week, to what I thought was a fab challenge. You can all be in our Top 3! So please snag your badge & pop it on your blog!

Yogi
Nicky
Lyla
BGPayne

huge congrats ladies!

Right this weeks challenge is

ONE LAYER OR LESS!

The MTTC DT have made some fabulous creations to help inspire you!









Kim



I am really sorry if you enter & don't get a comment, as you can see we are a bit low on DT members!
You have until Friday 15th November at 6pm UK time to get your entries in!

Have fun hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Well done winners and great cards ladies x

Meighan Wheller said...

Fab challenge and wonderful DT work. All the best Meighan