Saturday 24 May 2014

Challenge #249 'Tile Effect!'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new week, here at My Time To Craft which can only mean the start f a new challenge!

Before I get to that I have our 'Outdoor Sports' Top 3 to announce. Chosen by Hazel in no particular order....




Huge congratulations, please snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog.

Right this weeks challenge. I had see this effect quite a few times, but had never made one. So I decided to make it the challenge theme so I can not only make one but see what everyone else decides to make. 

TILE EFFECT!

the best way to describe it, is as my daughter did to me 'its a jigsaw, but with straight lines'

Lets see what the fab DT have made to inspire you ....











WOW! these are just gorgeous ladies thank you xxx

You have until Friday 30th May, at 6pm UK time to get your entries in. Please use the blue linky below. If for some reason it's not there add your link to our comments.

Have a great weekend, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply stunning they all are from the Dt's and congrats winners x

Claire said...

Thanks for picking me as a Top 3 - Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous creations x

nicky said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of the top 3 x

Georgiana said...

Neat technique. The DT projects are awesome!

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, congrats to the others as well!
Hugs, Tammy

Berina RGA said...

I'm not sure if my project fits into the theme... Please delete it if it doesnt
-Berina
Moxie Craftie