Saturday 10 May 2014

Challenge #247 'Recipe'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope all our followers are well....those that need a hug ((((((hugs)))))) there ya go just for you xx

Not sure what happened last week, I thought 'Art Deco' would be really popular. Anyhoos I have chosen my Top 3, so in no particular order.....




Huge congrats to our Top 3, don't forget to snag your badge from our side bar xx

Now on with this weeks challenge, we have a sugar free & very pretty

RECIPE

for you. Below I have listed the ingredients, all you need to do is choose 3 & pop them on your creation!

2 images
striped design paper
3 or more eyelets
a double bow
gate fold
easel card
blue
3 flower
3 buttons

But please make it easy for us to find what you have used from the recipe, maybees write it next to where you pop your link back here! We just want to be able to find your list of ingredients easily! Thank you x

Lets see what fab creations the DT have made this week....

Jo using....
3 buttons, stripy paper & a double bow


Pat using...
striped paper, blue & 3 buttons


Caz using...
2 images, a double bow & 3 flowers


Danielle using...
striped paper, blue & an easel card


Kim using...
striped paper, blue & 3 buttons


Hazel (didos) using...
blue, easel card & striped paper


Shell using... 
blue, a double bow & 3 buttons


WOW! these are just gorgeous ladies thank you xxx

Now if you fancy having a play with our recipe you have until Friday 16th May at 6pm UK time to get your entry in using the blue linky thingy below.....

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

4 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful creations, Ladies! You never disappoint!!

Sandra H said...

Congrats and wow amazing and stunning Dt creations x

Poppet said...

Thank you for the inspiration with your wonderful DT work. It made me go outside my comfort zone and I really enjoyed it. :-) xx

pasjonatymalgorzaty said...

Beautiful (fine) work! I congratulate ideas and I salute; )