Saturday 3 May 2014

Challenge #246 'Art Deco'

A really quick post from me today, as I am running late! Nothing knew there lol!

Before I get on with the usual stuff I just wanted to say a sad farewell to Ann. She has decided to take a break from her DT duties, but as I have already said 'you are welcome back anytime hun, just shout!' You take care & stay in touch, you will be missed xxx

Now I had a real hard time choosing a Top 3 for our 'umbrella' challenge, but I got there eventually. So my (shell) Top 3 are, in no particular order.....




Huge congrats ladies, please snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar xxx

Well as for this months GD I totally forgot to email anyone...oops. With having the girlies off & helping them with studying it just went totally out of my mind! 
Remember if you want to be a GD for next month drop me a quick email at 
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com & I will get back to you with dates & themes.

Right now on with this weeks theme.....

ART DECO!

anything art deco, I was going to make a box for our Katie's room for her to put her jewellery in, but totally ran out of time!! Remember we aren't just a card challenge, you can enter anything as long as its handmade & follows the theme!

Lets see what fab creations the DT have made.....
Caz






Away, busy having granddaughter snuggles!! Enjoy hunnie xx





Awesome creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday 9th May at 6pm (UK time) to get your entries in using the blue linky thingy below.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the My Time To Craft DT xxx


5 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my card in the top 3! Love Jane

Ann said...

Fabulous creations, ladies! You outdid yourselves! Sad to be going, but you may not have seen the last of me yet!!! ;)

Sandra H said...

Congrats winners and wow what stunning Dt creations x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super chic cards dt. janex

Unknown said...

Thanks for picking my card as a top 3!

Congrats to everyone else as well!!

Sarah