Saturday 25 May 2013

Challenge #223 'Sketch'

Welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft.
 I just want to send out my thoughts & love to those affected in Oklahoma. I just wanted you to know even though I am in the UK we still think about you & wish we could help!

Also some news, Julia has decided to step down from the DT & pursue other crafty fun! We wish her all the best for the future....take care hun x

Anyhoos before I get to the challenge I had best post last weeks Top 3. I just want to thank you all for making such fantastic Christmas creations!
Chosen by Purple Crazy herself, here's her Top 3......

#18 Nick


#31 Gail

Huge congratulations to all 3 of you, please snag your badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog!

Now this weeks challenge is one I love....


You can change the stars for flowers, hearts, bling etc & add embellishments.....but when your creation is finished we still need to be able to see the sketch!!

Today sees the last day for Sandra our GDT, thank you so much for sharing your fabulous creations with us the last month. I hope we will see you in the future joining in with us!!

Lets show you some gorgeous creations made by the DT!

Sandra GDT


















Huge congrats again to our Top 3!

You have until Friday 31st May at 6pm UK time to get your entries in with the blue froggie!

Have fun hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" DT's all of your cards are amazing and thank you for letting me be your Guest Designer for May, l have truly enjoyed every weeks challenge and will enjoy taking part in forthcoming challenges many many thanks.....enjoy this Bank holiday take care xx

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you so much for picking me as your Top 3! I´m sitting here with a big smile on my face...

Hope everyone have a great weekend!

Hugs Nick

Gail said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as Top 3! This is so exciting!!!! --Gail