Saturday 4 May 2013

Challenge #220 'Sentiment As The Main Focus'

I hope all our followers are ok this week & those of you in the UK enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend!

I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who entered last week, we had some
 fantastic creations! Thankfully it's not down to me who gets our Top 3 badge, this week its Sheila's turn. So here we go Sheila's Top 3 in no particular order....


# 19 Anni


huge congratulations to you all, please snag the badge from our sidebar & pop it on your blog!

Now on with this weeks challenge

'SENTIMENT AS THE MAIN FOCUS!'

we want to see your sentiment as the main focal point of your creation, no character stamps etc!

Today as its the first challenge of the month we welcome a new GDT member Sandra. Welcome to the team hunnie, I can't wait to see what fab creations you make for us this month!

GDT Sandra















Huge congrats to our Top 3 again & I hope you will join us this week!

If you would like to be considered as a GDT for next month please pop GDT by your name when you enter.

You have until Friday 10th May at 6pm UK time to get your entries in!

Have fun hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous array of cards and thank you for having me as your May Gdt Sandra H xx

Heidi said...

Beautiful DT work!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Bev said...

A great challenge, and a newly found one to me, which I will do again.
Fab DT inspirations aswell

Bev x

MagsB said...

What gorgeous cards, I love the variety!

love Mags B x

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fabulous challenge and the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! :)