Saturday 11 May 2013

Challenge #221 'Show Us The Inside!'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft.

Before I get to this weeks challenge I must announce who got last weeks Top 3!
Thank you all who played last week, there were some fantastic 'sentiments' on your cards. It was Wedgie's turn to choose her Top 3 so in no particular order....


#20 JoJo

#33 Sue T

huge congratulations ladies, please snag your banner from the sidebar & pop it on your blog!

Right on with this weeks challenge we want you to

'SHOW US THE INSIDE!'

we want you to decorate you inside to match your outside, just make the inside as pretty as the outside & show us what you have done!

Here's some insides to inspire you..... please if you want to see the fronts of the DT's card click on their names & it will take you to their blogs!

GDT Sandra














Huge congrats to our Top 3 again xx

You have until  Friday 17th May at 6 pm UK time to get your 'inside' entries in!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

4 comments:

Karon said...

Such wonderful DT creations - TFS.

Elizabeth said...

What a super challenge! I like to think of different ways of decorating the insides of cards so this challenge is just my cup of tea. The DT samples are fabulous. Elizabeth xx

Tine said...

Love to do the insides too, so a fab challenge to join in with. I thought I had posted my card yesterday but couldn't see the link when I came to post my next entry! Must need a coffee. LOL. Glad to be playing along this week.
Tine :)

Sarah said...

Love this challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the DT!