Friday 19 April 2019

Challenge #395 'Spring Flowers'

Oops, so sorry I'm running late, I totally forgot it was challenge day today, blame the lovely weather we are having lol....I've been sitting outside most of the morning with my pet skunk Nico. So I apologise for being late with today's post xx

Before I get to the usual I want firstly say bye to Caz, who is leaving us, I will miss you hun ...dont forget you are ALWAYS welcome back.
So as Caz is leaving, I need a few more DT members as I didn't put out a call last time someone left.
If you think posting every other Friday, using your own stash (as we are not a sponsored blog) commenting on your own individual nominated number & choosing Top 3 every coupke of months sounds like something you would like either message me on Facebook 'Shell Shearer Swinscoe'  or email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com
I look forward to hearing from you xx

So our Easter/hedgehog Top 3 has been chosen by Helen. So in no particular order we have.....

#6 Mary Marsh

#19 Andrea W

#39 Hazel

huge congrats to you, please don't forget to snag your blog badge from the sidebar.

Now for this fortnights challenge which is....

SPRING FLOWERS

so get out all your beautiful blooms & join in with us 




Wow!! ladies these are awesome, thank you xx
You have until Thursday 2nd May to get your entries in using the Linky tool below
If the Linky tool is full or playing up please pop a link to your creation in the comments it will be included ...thank you.

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx

Privacy Policy Notice:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected in our Top 3.





8 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3 xx

Furrbster said...

So sorry - I have removed my card as it was non-compliant with the challenge theme - I was thinking of a different card when I did my entry and hadn't realised!

Hugz Tinz

Glenda said...

Beautiful projects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Glenda's Cards

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous inspiration - thank you.
Fatima x

Mary Marsh said...

thanks for choosing my card as one of the top three-it's always an honor to be recognized by your peers. The DT has some fabulous samples for this weeks spring flowers challenge.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT makes, Hazel xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great projects by the DT. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx