Friday 5 April 2019

Challenge #394 Easter or Hedgehogs

Good morning fellow crafters & welcome to the start of our new challenge here at MTTC. I hope you will be joining in with us this fortnight. We have two themes for you to choose from....but before we get to that I need to announce our 'Mothers Day/Female' Top 3
So without any more delay, in no particular order we have....  

#9 M F Boots

#21 Golden Goddess

& Crafting Belle from the comments

Huge congrats to you three, please remember to snag your blog badge from the sidebar. Again huge congrats from us all xx

Now for this fortnights theme....

EASTER
OR
HEDGEHOGS

I know some of you don't make Easter cards, I only make 2 myself, so I thought it would be a good idea to have an extra theme & who doesn't love a hedgie!?

Lets see what fabulous makes the DT have created to help inspire you this fortnight.....




Meena



Larelyn



Janice



Sam



Mags



Amy



Monika



Helen
taking time out xx




Fabulous creations ladies thank you so much xx

You have until Thursday 18th April to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx

If there is a problem with the Inlinkz tool please pop your entry in the comments....thanks xx

Privacy Policy Notice:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected in our Top 3.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comments:

Alex said...

Great DT projects. Thanks for this wonderful challenge!

Creative greetings
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#28 – My Zodiac}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#28 – ATG}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges{#58 – Boys / Men}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the DT samples, great cards. Angela xXx

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great inspiration! thanks for picking me in the top 2!

Alicia

Becca Sadler said...

Marvelous variety inspiring creativity, DT!! Thank you!!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I would like to enter my card: https://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/04/cricut-folk-art-festival-rabbit-with.html but the linky has reached it's limit.

Thanks

Alicia

Jo said...

Fab Dt makes....here's my entry x
https://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.com/2019/04/easterspring-mid-challenge-inspiration.html

Lynne in NI said...

There's no room left in the linky party, so here's mine ...
https://rubydoobydoocrafts.blogspot.com/2019/04/chocolate-cake-and-chocolate-eggs.html

Becca Sadler said...

Linky ran out of space so I will paste a copy to my blog for "Bunny Love": https://beccasheartland.blogspot.com/2019/04/bunny-love-easter-card-for-ppcc-blog.html

MA-MI said...

I can't add my picture ... it's here: https://rilcekinkljuncek.blogspot.com/2019/04/cvetlicni-pirh.html

Alex said...

Hi Ladies,
there is something wrong with your linky. My card:
https://alexkreativeseite.blogspot.com/2019/04/easel-card-zu-ostern.html

Crafty greetings and happy easter days
Alex