Monday 8 August 2011

Challenge 152 - Fairy Tales


Thanks for joining us with the Coffee Challenge last week we saw some beautiful examples from all of you.

I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge of:-

Fairy Tales!

This week we want to see work with either something that depicts a children's Fairy Tale or a Fairy image on your work! The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you:-

Julie Ann



Diane


Pat

Lesley


Nancie


Wendy


Sarah



Shaz


Jo




For details of cards please visit the individual DT blogs - links to the left hand side.

Thanks for joining us - have fun with the challenge.



6 comments:

chrissy o said...

lovely cards all of them
hugs chrissy o
xx

Unknown said...

Fab insprational cards thanks.

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Christy said...

Fabulous DT projects. Love the challenge, gave me a reason to bust into my new Little Yellow Bicycle goodies :)

Crafting Marfa said...

Hi all!! I just added my link to the challenge. I hope it was OK because I made a book cover and I don't know if I'm breaking the rules. If I am, just let me know and remove the link. I do hope that you like it though.

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the wonderful design team inspiration.

x Yvonne.