Tuesday 2 August 2011

Challenge 151 - Espressoley for You

Thanks for joining us with the Dogs challenge, we saw some lovely work from all of you.
I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge of:-

ESPRESSOLEY FOR YOU!

This week we want to see work with coffee colours or drinks on please! The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you, please check out their blogs for more info, links on left :~


Jo




Julie Ann


Diane


Pat


Lesley


Nancie


Wendy


Val


Sarah


Shaz



3 comments:

Sheryl said...

These cards are stunning thanks for a super challenge.

Crafting Marfa said...

Thanks for the great prompt for this challenge. I made a tag for a future card or layout. I also added a link in my blog http://www.craftingmarfa.com to this challenge.

Crafting Marfa said...

I have a question. Is it OK to make a different item from what you have listed on the left column? I want to make a doorknob hanger.