Friday 12 August 2022

MTTC #488 Theme is Beverages

  MTTC #488 Theme is Beverage(s)

What's Your Favorite?

-or-

Do you want to feature something trendy?

So what's your cup of tea??? Is it lemonade? water? soda? coffee? tea? hot cocoa? grape juice? orange juice? hmm...

August 12 to August 25, 2022

Competition start and end times are the same for each date= 6am UK or 12am CST/Chicago.

Let's find time to craft beverage-themed projects!

DT inspiration projects are:

Mags B

Card 1 Tea (for my daughter)


card 2 Coffee (for my son)

My Mum's favourite was tea (I don't drink tea or coffee)

María (one of my favourite: tea)


Becca (card 1= coffee, was my dad's favorite)


Becca (card 2= tropical fruit punch is one of my favorites)






Now it's your turn creative crafters! Find some time to craft beverage-themed projects! Use the provided Inlinkz tool address to connect your project photo's blog link to enter. Bragging rights are available for Top 3. The DT crew rotates on selecting Top 3. And crafters can submit up to 3 new themed projects for this challenge. 

LINK=

https://fresh.inlinkz.com/p/3872ec4d123f4936a0feccf38020e5e4


******************************

We are so glad for our supporters of MTTC and Theme #488!

from blog owner Shell S and the DT members, "Thank You". 




No comments: