Friday 26 November 2021

Challenge 471 - Stitching Real or Faux

 Hello and welcome to our new challenge!

Before I tell you about today's new challenge, let's find out the favourites from our last challenge 'Texture' chosen by me (Helen).

Thank you to everyone who joined in with the challenge - it wasn't an easy choice but here is my top 3 in order of entry:

#12 - Billie A

#19 - Jan R

#41 - Aimeslee

Congratulations to you all - don't forget to take your badge from the sidebar!

And now back to today's new challenge - our theme is:

STITCHING REAL OR FAUX

And here is some inspiration from the Design Team:


Mags

Maria

Meena

Caz

Jackie

Janice

Great inspiration everyone - thank you!

You have until Thursday 9 December at 12 noon UK time to link up your cards below.

We will be back on 10 December with a new challenge and the winners of this challenge.

Helen and the My Time to Craft Team x


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful team designs and congrats to the other winners. Thank you for including my card. xoxo

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thank you so much!! Great DT makes for the next challenge!

Billie A said...

thank you for picking my card as a top three. congratulations to the other winners.