Friday 14 December 2018

Challenge #386 More Than One Fold!!

Good morning fellow crafters, I hope you are all on your way to getting ready for Christmas!! Me, I'm not sure at the moment working 9hr shifts is kinda taking the fun out of it....but hay ho I'll get there lol!!

Before we get to the new challenge theme I need to announce our 'one layer' Top 3

#1 Kuni

#8 Lisa J

#13 Basslady

fabulous makes, congratulations. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

Now for our next theme......

MORE THAN ONE FOLD

BUT....no easels!!


Fabulous makes ladies, all so different... thank you xx

You have until Thursday 27th December to get your entries in using the linky tool below


HAPPY CHRISTMAS





2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Hi I can't find your rules how many entries can you have and is there a limit to how many other challenges you can enter too?
Carol x

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3. Congrats to the other top 3 spots too. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!