Friday 16 November 2018

Challenge #384 'Let It Snow!'

Good morning & welcome to the start of another new challenge here at My Time To Craft. Before I get to our new theme. I need to announce our 'sketchy' Top 3.
So chosen by Meena, in no particular order we have....

#2 Jenimc

#4 CG

#5 Tinz

oh what the heck, all 5 of you took the time to enter...thank you. Could you all take the Top 3 blog badge from the side bar & wear it with pride....Thank you again for taking the time to enter xx

No on to this fortnights challenge theme.....

'LET IT SNOW!!!'

lets see what fabulous snowy creations the ladies have made....

Fabulous makes ladies thank you xx

You have until Thursday 29th November to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx




Privacy Policy Notice:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected in our Top 3.





6 comments:

ike said...

Super DT creations and really cute Snowmen :-)
Thank you for this Challenge xx

CG said...

THank you so much for choosing my card as a favorite! I had so much fun with your sketch. Love all these snow cards, we just had our first snow! Best, CG

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card this time . I really enjoy sketch challenges , Congrats to the other winners Jx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi Ladies here is my entry for the Let it Snow challenge

https://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.com/2018/11/anything-christmas-goes-at-thaic_20.html

Mr Linky won't let me enter the challenge

Marlene

Nicky said...

Great inspiration Unfortunately the link has gone but my card can be seen here https://stiggyscrafts.blogspot.com/2018/11/snow-love.html
Nicky

JanR said...

Hi there. I see the Linky is closed but it says the challenge runs until the 29th....thought I'd pop my entry in the comments in case the challenge is still open. You can see my card here. Thanks.