Saturday 14 July 2018

Challenge #375 wedding/anniversary/engagement

Good morning craters, I hope you are all ok. For those of us in the UK & watching the World Cup, I hope you are feeling ok now....those lads played so well, I am so proud to be British!!

So before we get on with the next theme I need to announce our 'sketchy time' Top 3, chosen by Pat....

#4 Kleido

#9 Sidan

#11 Teresa

Huge congrats, don't forget to snag your blog badge from the sidebar xx

For the next fortnight the theme will be....

WEDDING
ANNIVERSARY
ENGAGEMENT

there are so many of my friends getting married over the next few months I needed to get a head start on making wedding cards, so I thought I would make it a challenge theme & see what inspiration I can get from looking at your fabulous makes!!

Lets see what great makes the DT have come up with....

Shell



Thank you ladies these are fabulous!!

You have until Friday 27th July to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx

Privacy Policy Notice:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected in our Top 3.






4 comments:

Doris Klein said...

OMG.. so many different pretty and lovely DT inspirations. Very very nice makes, girls. And many thanks for the TOP 3 - I'm really happy about it!!!

Sunny and lovely greetings
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#19 – From the kitchen)
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

sidan said...

Danke. Thanks for choice my card. Congrates to the other winners.

Janice said...

Super makes from the design team.
Janice x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT makes, Hazelxx