Saturday 8 April 2017

Challenge #343 No Designer Papers

Good morning fellow crafters & welcome to the latest My Time To Craft challenge. I hope you are all well & enjoying some crafty time....those that are under the weather, have a cyber hug fro me xxx

Ok so before I get to this fortnight theme, I need to announce our 'woodland creatures/Easter' Top 3
chosen by me (shell) in no particular order we have......




huge congrats, I wish could of had you all there were some amazing creations last week. Thank you for sharing them with us. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the sidebar.

Now onto our latest challenge, where the theme is....

NO DESIGNER PAPERS

so get out your inks, stamps, embossing folder & get messy making your own papers!

Let see what the DT have made to help inspire you.....

Shell



Jo

 
Such different makes & all fabulous, thank you ladies xx

You have until Friday 21st April to get your 'no DP' creations in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

The creations by all the DT are fab!

Jennifer. x

Janice said...

Super challenge and great inspiration from the design team!
Janice x

ike said...

Great selection of DT inspiration projects :-) Thank you for this Challenge x

Curly said...

Thank you for the fun Challenge and gorgeous DT inspiration
Hugs Bridget

Anonymous said...

Hi, I set up My Time To Craft Challenge, about 9 years ago, im so pleased to see its still up and running and there are so many talented people.
Love Kate xx