Saturday 25 April 2015

Challenge #289 'Spring Flowers'

Good morning & welcome to the weekend & that also means the start of a new challenge here at
My Time To Craft. 
Before I get to this weeks theme I just thought I'd pop this important info in before I forget.....

Anyone who would like to be our Guest Designer for the next few months either email me on 
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com    or add GDT to your entry & I will be in touch.

Now for this weeks theme, which is...

SPRING FLOWERS!

The dt have made some totally awesome creations this week, I really can't wait to see what you come up with!





The picture below shows the "card" pulled out of the pot - space for a note, or stamped sentiment.

Kim still poohly...
huge get well soon hugs xx






Sue (gd)








Having time out xx




Awesome creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday May 1st at 6pm UK time to get your 'Spring Flower' entries in. Don't forget about the Guest Designer call

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



4 comments:

Glenda said...

Lovely projects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Glenda's Cards

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations, Hazel xx

Anonymous said...

When will you announce the top 3 of the Umbrella challenge ?
Kind Regards, Ilse

iejlze said...

Hello, Who are the winners of the Umbrella Challenge? Kind Regards, Ilse Stouten