Saturday 28 March 2015

Challenge #285 Easter Animals

Good morning & welcome to the weekend yay....& a brand new challenge here at My Time To Craft. But before I get to that I need to announce last weeks Top 3.

Chosen by Mags, in no particular order here is last weeks 'Silhouettes' Top 3....





huge congratulations, please snag you blog badge from the sidebar xx


Now for this weeks challenge...

EASTER ANIMALS

bunnies, lambs, chicks....

I am very sad to that this week is Helen's last week with us as Guest Designer. I can't believe how quickly 3 months has flown by. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations with us hun























Wow, fantastic creations ladies thank you xx

You have until 6pm UK time on Friday 3rd April to get your entries in using the linky below

Hugs Shell & the My Time To Craft DT xx



4 comments:

Diane said...

OMGoodness, what adorable images you have used on the DT...all are so very cute..love them!!

Annie said...

Fabulous DT samples - love them all.
Ann xxx

Saskia Pullen said...

Hello Girls & boys,

Just placed my card. I hope you like my easter themed birthday card...

Chicken kids are the animals, Sarah Kay is with. Hope this is okay!

Saskia Pullen

Michele said...

the DT pieces are so colorful and happy! thanks for the challenge! xo