Saturday 23 August 2014

Challenge #256 'Food & Drink'

Hello & welcome to the weekend....yay! I hope you are all well! I'm hoping the rain goes away & we have a few more weeks of sunshine left, here in the UK. I have never had to put the heating on in August but this year bbrrrrrr!!! Its freezing! Anyhoos enough of me lol!

We had some amazing entries last week & its my turn to pick our Top 3. So here goes in no particular order........




Huge congratulations ladies, don't forget to snag your badge for your blog xx

I have some sad news today, Hazel has decided to step down from the DT. Thank you so much for you wonderful creations hunnie, your gonna be missed xxx


Now on with this fortnights challenge....

FOOD & DRINK!

or if you want to use one or the other you can. The DT have made some awesome creations!





still busy unpacking in her new house xx










Fabulous creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday 5th September at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Well done all and fab Dt creations x

Kathy D. said...

I'm new to this challenge and didn't see any rules so if I messed anything up please let me know. Glad I found your challenge.