Saturday 1 March 2014

Challenge #237 'Cats & Dogs'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. Firstly I want to say thank you to Hazel for sorting the post for me last week. With the girls being off school/college & Hubby having Monday & Friday off, I got totally lost on what day was what lol!

Also I just wanted to say goodbye  to Sheila who has decided to step down from the DT. It's been wonderful working with you hun & your creations will be missed.
Take care from us all at MTTC xx

Before I show you this weeks inspiration from the DT, I best announce our 'New Things' Top 3 chosen by Jo. So in no particular order......


Huge congratulations to you, don't forget to snag you Top 3 badge from the side bar!

This weeks challenge theme was chosen by our youngest Katie, who when we were having those awful storms said to me "Mom it's raining cats & dogs out there!" So a theme was born lol!

CATS & DOGS!

you can use either or both on your creations.

As its the first challenge of the month, I would like to welcome a new Guest Designer. Danielle will be joining us for the month of March.....I hope you will all pop over & say hi & make her feel welcome.















WOW! just awesome ladies thank you xx

You have until 7th March at 6pm UK time to get your 'Cat & Dog' entries in using the linky tool below.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx




5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lovely cards from the Dt's x

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun theme! Love your DT projects - so cute!

Planetsusie said...

This is such a great theme for a challenge thank you so much. Thanks also for the DT work - beautiful.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Indy's Designs said...

Love the DT inspiration and the theme. I just had to link up!

Anonymous said...

Done, dusted and linked. I have gone for something very different from the entries so far so hope it is ok.