Saturday 15 February 2014

Challenge #235 Sympathy

Firstly I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Kim for sorting the post out last week. I was in no fit state to be sorting anything out ....you're a darling thanks xx
If anyone out there has gastric flu, I feel for you. Get plenty of rest & drink lots. Get well soon anyone who is feeling poorly!

We had some wonderful entries for our 'Buttons & ribbon' challenge last week & it was the turn of Caz to choose her Top 3. 

In no particular order....


Huge congrats to this weeks Top 3, please snag your badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog!

Thank you for those of you who would like to be on our GDT list, I will be in touch with you real soon if I haven't already.

Right on with this weeks challenge....

SYMPATHY

I know this is one of the hardest themes for me to make, but I always like to have one in my card box just in case. I hope you will join in with us this week.

We are going to start off with Tracy our GDT for this month.



















Beautiful creations ladies thank you xxx

You have until 21st February at 6pm UK time to get your 'sympathy' entries in using the blue froggie below.

Thank you Shell & the MTTC DT xxx



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as your top 3! congrats to the rest!
Mirella DK

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this is the first time I have entered your challenge. I could not find a list of any rules or criteria other than it had to be a sympathy card so I hope I have done it correctly. Looking forward to seeing what other people come up with. Thanks. Pippa