Tuesday 11 September 2012

Challenge #188 More Than One Fold!

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at MTTC, please don't forget we are
 now running weekly.

I've got some really exciting news to share with you all. Our little challenge blog has been picked as  challenge blog of the month, in this months 'Quick Cards Made Easy!' 
I just want to say thank you to the DT for all there hard work & sticking with me during the change of hands, you all rock! I also want to say thank you to our GDT they always make such fantastic creations. My last thank you goes out to Wendy & Lesley for letting me take over the running of the blog!

Right on with this weeks challenge, where we want to see you create a 

MORE THAN ONE FOLD

creation, but there's a twist... no easel cards

Our GDT Emma

Now on to the fab DT!
























That's it from our DT, I hope you will join in with us this week!





6 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

I love the Samples DT, makes a change for me to have a card ready that fits more than 1 challenge. Janet T

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat (mspfd) said...

Adore the selection of cards created by the team. Thanks for the challenge!

Unknown said...

thank you for the fantastic challenge. And the awesome inspiration from the DT!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, since this occasion
i am reading this impressive educational article here at my home.



my blog post :: http://theor.mephi.ru/

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!


Check out my website 18789