Tuesday 10 April 2012

Challenge #177 - Fairy Nice

Good morning to everyone and thank you to all those who took part in our last challenge, we saw lovely work from you all.

Our new challenge for the next 2 weeks for you is


FAIRY NICE


The only stipulation we have is that only new work is to be posted please - no back linking to older work on your blogs.


Please leave your link on Mr. Linky unless he isn't working for some reason, then please leave a comment in the box and we will find you!


Here is what the team has come up with for you, please visit their blogs for more info, links on left hand side :-

Shell




Wendy P



Meihsia



Julia



Pat



Nancie



Lesley



Rachel



Judith



Chaitali



Wendy M



Vanessa





7 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card.
Made it yesterday whil it was raining outside. And it's still rainy here!

Saskia

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovely work by the DT. This is my first time entering your challenge. xxD

Lesley said...

So sorry, #7 is the wrong link. I have added the correct link to #8. Fun challenge! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Some absolutely beautiful artwork by the DT!! Fabulous theme, just linked my card!!
Nat -x-

Poppet said...

Gorgeous projects from the DT. :-) xx

Chana Malkah said...

Great inspiration by the DT. This is my first time here. I am glad I found you!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi there - this is my first time entering your challenge. Love the theme for this one and the terrific samples by the design team. Thanks for the opportunity to play along.