Tuesday 10 May 2011

Challenge #140 - Scallops



Good morning everyone and thanks for joining us with the Red and White Challenge last week, we saw some fabulous work from all of you! I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge of:-


Scallops

We would like to see scallops on your work please.
The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you, please check out their blogs for more info:-

Maria



Chrissie



Pat


Lesley


Wendy


Dee



18 comments:

Christine said...

My ATC can be found here

Sue B said...

Ooh was so happy to find this Challenge this morning as I was making card with Scallop Nesties!!!

Gorgeous DT creations!

Hugs Sue xx

TeenaBugg38 said...

This was a lot of fun!!! I linked my layout :)

Maureen Merritt said...

I had a blast using my scallops. Thanks for a great challenge!

Anonymous said...

what a great Challenge this is just up my street! thanks, great DT cards too! :0)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. What a wonderful challenge, I so enjoyed taking part. Happy crafting everyone.
Love Sandra xx

Carol said...

Another great challenge and some wonderful DT inspiration too. Carol x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you for a great challenge and lovely Dt work! Judy x

Sarah said...

What a great site, just found you, can't wait to play along!

Shelly said...

Thank you for the challenge!
Shelly

dj1952 said...

Great fun with this challenge. The DT was fantastic. hugs, dj1952

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Thank's all for a great challenge.
Hugs
Chris x

Jacq said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT as always... Fab challenge.. looking forward to the next one.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Gerda Weiland said...

I love scallops, but then on my plate for dinner with creamy tagliatelli ;-))Never the less, I did manage to create something!

Macpurp said...

ooh lovely makes everyone.
love teen xx

Anonymous said...

What wonderful projects DT!!!!!!!
Also really liked this challenge and it gave me the perfect way to finish off the inside of my card, so thank you!!!!

Leah

GrannyGoodwitch said...

thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

Heather said...

thanks for the challenge