Tuesday 26 April 2011

Challenge #138 - Perfect Pets

Good morning everyone, and thanks for joining us with the Easter Challenge last week, we saw some beautiful creations from all of you! I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge of:-


PERFECT PETS!

We want to see work with pets on it! The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you, please visit their blogs for more info ~

Wendy



Dee


Maria


Chrissie


Pat


Lesley


13 comments:

Tiya-B said...

thanks for the opportunity to show my chihuahuas!

Linda Wescott said...

Thanks for an interesting challenge. Great DT work ladies. Can you tell me how many other challenges I'm allowed to enter and still qualify for yours. Hugs lin

Macpurp said...

loved all the DT samples, all very cute.
love teen x

hbkjbj said...

I am still learning please be kind to me lol all the cards are lovely

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

great cards DT

Gerda Weiland said...

Thanx for this lovely theme!

Marley said...

So sorry! Number 9 is my entry but I only linked to the photo on my blog so you cannot see the post.. I put my name in here again if you please can remove number 9 or dont put it in the draw.. thanks for this great challenge.. Hugs, Marley

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, dt cards are lovley. Debbiexx

Mistys Mum said...

Hello everyone
I have just posted the link for my entry for for this challenge. But somehow I managed to link it in yo9ur Easter challenge - not sure how that happened. Sorry. This is my first time so hope I won't make the mistake in the future.

Lovely challenge - enjoyed it very much.

Carol said...

Lovely DT samples. Great opportunity to showcase a new stamp. Carol x

Star said...

Thank you for the wonderful challenge! Lovely cards, DT!

Mistys Mum said...

I loved this challenge & reds can be so difficult to match
Great DT samples too.