Tuesday 29 June 2010

Challenge 97 - Zig Zags!

Morning Crafters

Thanks for joining us with the Yuletide in June Challenge a great number of you were up for the Xmas challenge and we saw some stunning work! This week's challenge is called:-

Zig Zags!

We want to see cards with a zig zag edge on something - stitching, paper edges, embellishments etc. The only stipulation the challenge has is no back linking to work already posted - only new work to be linked please.

The DT have also asked me to make a plea to those of you who have word verification, to consider switching it off - if you use comment moderation you don't need the word verification, no comments are published to your blog without your say so.

We are using Mr Linky so please add your links there and only leave links in the comment box if Mr Linky should disappear for some reason.

The Design Team have some examples for you:-

Chrissie



Pat



Lesley



Jo



Fifi




Daniele



For details of cards please visit the individual DT blogs.

Thanks for joining us - have fun with the challenge.


MTTC Design Team


13 comments:

nicky said...

Love the Dt cards and another fab theme to make my mind tick

Nicola said...

Love the theme and DT cards! This is my first challenge I've entered on here, and I think I'm first to enter.

(Now that really is a first!)

Thanks, hope to enter more soon

Nicola

Crafting Queen said...

Great challenge and wonderful creations by the DT.

Pattie G said...

Wonderful inspirations! I just added my creation so let me know how I did.

Hugs
Pattie

Unknown said...

Great challenge!!!
I like it so much...I entered it again!
Here is my "Cuppa Kitty" ~ My Illustration" entry.
Thanks for the fun!
Hugs,
True :D

Carol said...

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous DT cards ladies
hugs shell xx

Miria said...

Hi, ladies. I love stitching and your cards, too. Hugs. Miria

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What a FUN challenge! Thanks for the inspiration with the AWESOME DT cards!

Sue said...

Hi Girls
great challenge, gorgeous DT cards, sue,x

Emma and Susan said...

Thanks for a great challenge, and well done on the amazing DT cards.
Love Susan
xxx

Cindy Groh said...

The red lace is in the shape of zig zag.

Ирина Соколова said...

С удовольствием принимаю участие в вашем задании