Tuesday 1 April 2008

Challenge 8: Furry Friends


Hi everyone! Thankyou for taking part in last week's challenge.
This week's challenge is - Furry Friends. Try animal rubber stamps or pictures of your pets. You can make a Card, Tag, ATC, Skinny, Scrapbook page, Fatbook Page (4x4) Gothic Arch, Moo Mini card, Skinny, Inchie or Altered Art. If you dont have a blog email your creations to: mytimetocraftchallenge@hotmail.co.uk. The design team has been busy again and have made a few ideas for you!

See you next week,

Kate, Wendy, Lesley, Fifi, Becky & Jo

~~~~~~~~~




Scrapbook Page
I used two different ATD papers from the Paws and Claws collection, sticking one over the entire scrapbook page and cutting the other paper in a circular shape. I added a photo of my ginger Tom Hendrix and the words 'Very Sleepy' with Doodlebug rub- ons and stamps. I then decorated the page with blooms, brads, craft wire, stickles glue and doodling.
~~~~~~~~~





Card
For my card I have used an image by Funstamps. I have water coloured the image and clear embossed the fish bowl and the
water splashes. The striped paper is from Die Cuts With A View. The image has been matted and layered onto various card stock and Cuttlebug embossing. Embellished with satin ribbon.
~~~~~~~~~






Card
I used Old world Stack from DCWV for the background I then stamped "Linda's" teddy bear stamp cause he is my favouritest
stamp! I then coloured him with watercoloured pencils and made his eyes bead like with glossy accents. I finished it all off with ribbon, brad and tags.
~~~~~~~~~




Scrapbook Page
I used K & Co paper, photos of my dogs and some embellishments.
~~~~~~~~~






Card

I used papers: Tea For Two - Orange Blossom, Tea For Two - Chamomile and Basic Grey Infuse - Introduce. I water coloured my tilda, tilda's cat & Edwins dog stamp, tore the edges of the paper and distressed with my gold dauber duo. I also used my paper artsy words stamp. I embellished with a peach ribbon, prima, gold ribbon, bronze sequins. I mounted on white paper and coloured the egdes with marmalade distress ink.
~~~~~~~~~~








Card
I have used a dog shape template from Lakeland which I traced onto card and cut out for the base. Out of patterned paper I cut the various elements and glued to the base. I added chalk to his cheeks and FIDO to his name tag and my furry friend is finished.
~~~~~~~~~









With Thanks to,
Andrea, Beryl, Daisy,
Den,
Tinkerbell, Richelle
Shazzapat, Vanessa
Jozza, Hels
Pup, Karren, Jane, Shaz
Tina, Sally, Shelia

16 comments:

Mucky Pup said...

Fab work from the Design Team and another super challenge, thankyou!
Here's my card.

Anonymous said...

Great challenge ladies. Here - hopefully! is the link to my challenge.
Jess

Karen said...

Some really great samples, thanks for the inspiration :) I've done mine and here is the link
http://karen-welcometomyworld.blogspot.com/

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

such cute samples gals

here's mine

jane x

http://carrollscreations.blogspot.com/2008/04/double-whammy-challenge-card-3.html

Tina said...

Great theme, ladies

This is my "Furry Friend":

http://moonlightscrapsandstamps.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Tina

Denise said...

Great cards from the DT's, my card is on my blog:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-time-to-craft-challenge-furry.html

shaz earl said...

Great work team have made mine it's now on my blog xx

Beryl said...

Here's my entry for the Furry Friends Challenge. Hope you like it.
http://wlpandivascraft.blogspot.com/2008/04/furry-friends-word-play.html
Beryl xx

Richelle said...

Cute creations everyone!

here is mine.

Thanks for looking
Richelle

nessy said...

fab challege , as ever!! great creations girls!!
here is my card , under "my time to craft challenge" , at nessysnotes.blogspot.com
thanks for taking the time to look
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Fab stuff peeps! :)

Vanessa.

daisy said...

I have made a scrapbook page for this week's challenge.

My Furry Friend

Hels Sheridan said...

I have made mine...it is on my Blog...thanks for a fab challenge..Hels x

tinkerbell said...

Hi

What a great challenge - this is the first time that I have entered this challenge so I hope this is ok!

Here is the link to my blog
http://smileycards-tinkerbell.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

HERE

is mine - although a little late :)

Jozza said...

Oops sorry I'm late! Mine is on my blog now :o)